Skies were partly cloudy last night but I decided to make a go of it anyway. I started a new project. I'm going to attempt to get 2 hours of each channel, R, G, and B on this one. But the real reason I'm doing that is I am going to try going with 10 minute subs for color and see what if any difference it makes. I'm a big believer in experimentation with your equipment and seeing what happens rather than just digesting theory, which you may or may not be applying correctly. I didn't get a lot of subs but I did get some. I'm hoping I can get some more tonight. The forecast is at least more promising.
I also got around to processing the color data for the Coma Galaxy Cluster, Abell 1656. Full size results can be seen here: