On the evening of November 1st I got a break in the weather and a chance to see if the system still worked. I decided to have a go at collecting some Ha data for NGC 6960, the Witches Broom, or the Western Veil. It isn't my best data ever but the system did work with the exception of a USB cable to my focuser that needed to be replaced.
I also upgraded to Nebulosity 4 since it can be used as an ASCOM driver. I wanted to give N.I.N.A. a try and it has no native SBIG drivers. Unfortunately, that experiment failed for a number of reasons. I do really like the integrated object browser within N.I.N.A. It is a nice piece of software for free. It still lacks features found in the paid alternatives, that may be important to you, but the price is right if you don't need those features.