Since my OIII data from the Pelican, IC 5070 was quite faint, I decided to up my OIII subs to 20m (binned 2x2). This turned out well, but such long subs were no where near as necessary since this target turns out to be very bright in OIII.
Unfortunately, as sometimes happens with my OAG, after the Meridian Flip, PHD was unable to get the guiding going again. I woke up around 4 in the morning to discover this and at that point it was too late.
Still I got 6 HA subs of 10m a piece, and 6 OIII subs of 20m. So total integration time is 3 hours.
This was processed as a bi-color image with the HA assigned to Red and the OIII assigned to Green and Blue. Tone mapping techniques were used.