I looked around and sure enough there were some images of it and it continued to look like an interesting target. I decided it was going to the front of my to-do list.
Sunday night it finally cleared after a long spell of bad weather. The forecast was pretty iffy but it did clear up, and even better, it stayed clear the entire night. Since I suspected this one was on the dim side, I took a test shot at 5m binned 2x2 with my 7nm Baader Ha Filter. There wasn't much there. I decided on 30m subs binned 2x2. That was a new record sub length for me, but the equipment held up. All told I ended up with 8 hours total integration time.
I think this is the dimmest object in HA that I have imaged. I hope to add more HA to it.